Sunday, April 22, 2012

For Grandma Sangster

Hi Grandma! I know you feel like you've been going through a Faith drought. I've been really sick (you'll hear me in the videos- although I sound a LOT better) and so has Mom. To take my mind off of the sickies, I have been playing a little game. It's called How Fast Can I Cry Once I'm Put Down? Keeps the padres jumpin'. 

Anyway, the first video is of me smiling. Ignore Mom. She sounds a little crazy. And a little stuffed up. The second is me showing you how I've discovered my hands. Who knew I had a tasty treat to suck on whenEVER I want?!?







2 comments:

  1. I am dying of cuteness. DYING I tell you.....Her congestion sounds terrible. I'm glad she's doing better. Thank you so much for posting this. It helps. A little. I love you. I wish I could just pick her up and squeeze her!

    ReplyDelete