| Back: Nono, Fred, Taylor, Samantha, Erica, Lisa, Nana, Grandma Sangster, Grandpa Sangster, Mommy and Faith, Daddy Front: Lindsey, Presley, Lori, Landon, Mark |
| My beautiful girl and the stunning heirloom blessing dress my mom made |
| The blanket was also a gift from my mom given several years ago. It was given as her expression of faith that I would have children some day. |
| My mom and dad and us |
| Back at the ranch |
| A very serious discussion |
| Landon playing with the kids |
| My mom made this dress from imported fabric and lace. Each skinny piece of lace was sewn into the dress. |
| Each seam between all the lace inserts was addressed at least 4 times because of the various things that were done to it. |
| Unbelievable |
| My dad even helped. Mom said the project ended up bigger than she thought so my dad would measure and cut lace while my mom sewed, |
| Getting ready for Faith's photo shoot |
| She's even cute screaming! |
Oh Mae Mae!! That dress is just incredible!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a special day..... I'm glad your parents were able to make it.
Your Mom's hair is getting long! I like it!
She is just beautiful!!! Congratulations again. The dress is quite amazing too.
ReplyDeleteWow Megan. wow. wow. wow. What a blessing. I was hoping to see pictures of the dress after talking to your mom.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! I love the blanket....and the story that goes with it. What a special day for you both! I'm in baby love looking at those wee hands....sigh.
ReplyDelete