Sunday, April 29, 2012

Lots of Faith Love

Working on our tummy time!


Her chubby legs in those zebra leg warmers KILL me!





Oh no...Faith is riveted on Sports Center. I may be the minority here.

"Mom. Stop taking pictures of me and FEED me!"

This is the little Easter dress I made her. It took a little while to get these pictures because on Easter, she threw up all over before I could snap any. And then the next Sunday is was raining and I wanted the pictures taken outside. And THEN, she came down with a frightening cold.



This is the first time I've taken her outside where she was so aware of her surroundings. She discovered trees!

3 comments:

  1. Little Faith has such cute clothes! I love all her pics. and they were worth the wait. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is such a doll! I love the one of her in the Easter dress you made and she is smiling. I'm very impressed with your sewing ability. I wish I could meet her in person.

    ReplyDelete