How cute is that! Love the nekkid picture....you're getting good with that camera. Perhaps you should post on the other blog and include your camera settings.
That looks so cute on Faith. Of course, everything will look cute on her but I squealed when I saw the first photo and everyone came running and Trevor said, "What is it with parents taking pictures of babies butts. I'm never going to do that to MY baby"!
At the risk of sounding a bit naggy --Faith is now a bit over 9 weeks old. You have not blogged in a bit under 3 weeks. That's 30% of her lifetime. Roughly. Just sayin.
How cute is that! Love the nekkid picture....you're getting good with that camera. Perhaps you should post on the other blog and include your camera settings.
ReplyDeletePS -- Don't you ever feed that child?
ReplyDeleteOh that cwute little bum!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat looks so cute on Faith. Of course, everything will look cute on her but I squealed when I saw the first photo and everyone came running and Trevor said, "What is it with parents taking pictures of babies butts. I'm never going to do that to MY baby"!
:D
Hey!!! Time to update the blog!
ReplyDeleteAt the risk of sounding a bit naggy --Faith is now a bit over 9 weeks old. You have not blogged in a bit under 3 weeks. That's 30% of her lifetime. Roughly. Just sayin.
ReplyDelete