Saturday, November 3, 2012

Crawling

Faith has been crawling for a little while now and I finally caught it on camera. She's so proud of herself.


But first, baby girl wearing Mama's shoes.

 
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, Megan! She is even more beautiful than ever! Look at all of that hair! She is growing into her mother's shoes in more ways than one. I see her choice of attire is about the same as her mother's was at that age too.....cute shoes and not much else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her eyes!!!! Those big brown buttons! So beautiful Mae Mae!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! LOL- it's hard to tell, but her eyes are blue! Didn't get those from either of us. Recessive gene.

      Delete
  3. It's so fun to see them tackle each milestone. I loved listening to your cute "mommy/daddy" voices :) Just wait until she learns how to walk.... watch out!

    ReplyDelete