Saturday, October 13, 2012

A Song About Faith

To the tune of Favorite Things:

Faces
And washcloths
And empty water bottles
Sucking on fabric
And bright shiny toggles
TV remote
And Mom's jewelry
These are a few of my favorite things.

Colorful markers
Water in sippy
Cords of all kinds
Make me totally giddy
Eskimo kisses
And bright shiny screens
These are a few of my favorite things.

When I'm overtired
When my pants are changed
When I'm feeling sad
Mom/Dad simply will chuck me my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad!

3 comments:

  1. Cute, Megan! What a precious time for her and for you. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D That was perfect! I smiled as I read and pictured remembering those same things with my babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that you are private, I keep forgetting to check your blog since it doesn't automatically pop up in my "recently updated" section anymore! I need to remember to check more often. So fun to get an update! Do you guys want to come to our house for dinner on a Fri/Sat/Sun evening? Let us know if you're up for that and when you are available!

    ReplyDelete