| I love this picture |
| Not impressed |
| This was Faith's bed at the hotel. |
| Bummed these are blurry |
| For real? |
| This is inside the hotel |
| This is all indoors- they have this huge atrium |
| View out the window |
| This is still all indoors |
| The harbor |
| Leave it to me to find some cool candy/chocolate shop |
| Isn't this the coolest!? |
| Faith didn't agree and promptly fell asleep. |
| Back at the hotel- looking down the balcony. Again- this is all indoors! |
| Vacas no longer include sleeping in! |
| Outside of the hotel |
| This is from the statue "The Awakening." It's the huge statue of a hand, leg, and face coming out of the sand. |
| Frozen yogurt break |
| "And if you elect me for president, I'll outlaw all solicitors, phone calls, random barking animals that make noise during baby's naps." |
| "And that means YOU." |
I was happy to see at least the one photo of you on your birthday celebration (you need to give that hubby of yours the camera more often) :)
ReplyDeleteThat awakening statue is CREEPY!
ReplyDeleteUnbelievable that garden is indoors. All of that! Because if we were out of doors....... OH MY GOSH WHAT WOULD HAPPEN!!! The sky is falling! The sky is falling!
I'll only elect JD if he also bans other people's dogs from pooping on my lawn..... It should be a federal offence. At least.