She KILLS me!!!
| Aunt Marlene and Uncle Loren came for First Lady's Luncheon. Marlene cuddling Faith while Mark gets in what he can. |
| Holding Mark's finger |
| When JD and I went shopping for baby clothes, JD picked these pants out. They are a hoot! They are made out of a spandex-like material but look like skinny low riding jeans. Hilarious! |
| Got them apple-bottom jeans. And the boots with a fur (With a fur!) |
| This is the only way I can get the kid to do tummy time. She loves to look at herself! |
| JD caught this one |
![]() |
| I made these booties for her. |
![]() |
| She can't even fit her big toe in this outfit now! |
![]() |
| Stop growing, baby!!! |
![]() |
| Got this brilliant idea to weigh Faith. |
![]() |
| Didn't work too well. |









THANK YOU!!!! This Grandma appreciates the picture updates! I am missing out on so much. Loved JD talking to Faith.....is that the barrister in him coming out? Or in her? Love the jeans. If she is wearing skinny low jeans at 3 months, what is she going to wear at 13 years? I miss her! (and you!)
ReplyDeletePS -- She does NOT look Hungarian!
ReplyDeleteSkinny jeans......... ummm........... LOL! Those are a riot. Skinny jeans on her delightfully kissable chunkiness.
ReplyDeleteOh why oh why is chunky only cute on babies!!!!