As much as I'd love professional newborn pictures, it's not really in the budget. So I took some (more to come) and my mom helped me edit them. Here are a couple of my favorites:
P.S. You're going to have to let family know when you post on this blog since it is public. It won't come up on my blog roll list when you post like the public ones.....
I always check the blogs that are on the top of my list and forget to go down and check the private ones. :( My bad. But I forget that they are private.
Beyond adorable!
ReplyDeleteCute!!! That little pink tutu is a SO CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteP.S. You're going to have to let family know when you post on this blog since it is public. It won't come up on my blog roll list when you post like the public ones.....
ReplyDeleteI always check the blogs that are on the top of my list and forget to go down and check the private ones. :( My bad. But I forget that they are private.